Work at Ecotec
At Ecotec we are always open for fresh, passionate in what we do and motivated people to join our office team, as well as support the “men of action” on a site. Whether you have found an interesting job offer or not, feel free to contact us if you would like to work with us!Read more
We make sure that the recruitment process allows us to evaluate candidates in a reliable and objective way. For this purpose, we use several recruitment methods, starting with the recruitment interview, through knowledge tests and language tests. The selection of recruitment tools depends on the nature of the position for which the recruitment is conducted.
Recruitment always takes place in several stages.
The meetings for office positions are held at the headquarters in Sydney.
At any time, you can obtain information from us about the recruitment process and its results.
- Sending your CV application
- Selection of candidates
- Recruitment meeting
- Decision-making process
How to prepare for a recruitment interview:
- Look for additional information about the company and consider whether this is the industry you want to work in and why
- Read our advertisement again and think about which of your skills you will be able to use in your work with us.
- Prepare questions related to the job you are applying for and which you would like to ask us during the interview.
- Think about what kind of experience you would like to have with us
- Remember the name of the person you want to meet, the place of the meeting and the time you are scheduled to meet.
- Be yourself at the conversation and let yourself be known!
We are currently searching for: